Looking after your balloons, and the environment
When your Balloons leave our hands there are a few things for you to consider and be aware of:
- Balloons are fragile, and can sometimes pop for no reason.
- Heat, cold and windy environments, and sudden temperature changes can affect them. Please try to keep your balloons in a stable environment. If they get too hot they can expand and burst and if they get too cold they can shrink making decals start to peel up and off.
- Be careful, keep them away from sharp edges and corners and treat them gently. Please do not bash and throw your balloons around as this can damage them making them leak helium or air.
- The Helium in your balloons in a hot car will expand in the heat causing your balloons to pop. Be sure to have the air conditioner on while travelling in the car with your balloons.
- Do not release your balloons in the air once you have finished with them. When your event is over and you have no room to bring your balloons home with you, pop them and then put them into the bin. We are against balloon releases and we will now knowingly sell to anyone that will be doing this
- Latex balloons are made from tree sap, Natural Latex comes from Rubber Tree Plantations which are a renewable resource. Leading manufacturers source their latex from sustainable Rainforest Alliance Certified and Forest Stewardship Council Plantations The Rainforest Alliance are an international, non-profit organisation working to build strong forests, healthy agricultural landscapes and thriving communities through creative and deep collaboration.
We are members of PEBA
Pro environment balloon association, we follow strict guidelines, and recycle as much as we can